PRICE: OIRO £165,000
Two Bedroom Penthouse Duplex Apartment With Stunning Panoramic Bay Views. Large Private Roof Terrace & Shared Pool to Just 4 Apartments. Fully Furnished & Air Conditioned.
- Private entrance
- Open plan living area with panoramic windows to the sea and balcony
- Fitted kitchen with Fridge/freezer, fitted oven, hob, extractor and dishwasher
- Cloakroom WC
- Lower floor double bedroom with door to the balcony
- Upper floor landing with door to the roof terrace
- Upper floor shower bathroom with large shower cabin, WC, sink, washing machine and storage
- Upper floor double bedroom with fitted cupboards and sliding doors to the roof terrace
- Large private roof terrace with pergola and panoramic Kalkan bay sea views
- Shared pool to just 4 apartments
- Shared parking
- Fully furnished and air conditioned.
We are pleased to offer this well presented two bedroom duplex apartment located in the Ortaalan area of town. The apartment is situated on the White Dream apartments which comprises 4 blocks of apartments each with their own infinity pools. The complex is well established and notable for its palm trees and mature planting.
The apartment is accessed from the lower site entrance with covered garage parking. The apartment has its own private entrance which is just a stone’s throw from the pool area. The lower floor of the apartment has an open plan living area with curved doors and windows facing the sea. Doors from the lounge open onto a large curved balcony with views of Kalkan harbour, bay and the islands. This level has a good size double bedroom and adjacent cloakroom WC.
Stairs to the upper floor lead to a spacious landing which leads out onto the private roof terrace. This large roof terrace as has pergola and plenty of space for sunbathing, relaxing and entertaining. The second bedroom is located on this upper floor with sliding doors to the roof terrace and shower bathroom just across the hallway.
This pretty apartment is offered for sale in good conditioned and well presented throughout. The property has to be viewed to fully appreciate the stunning sea, mountain and bay views.