PRICE: OIRO £220,000
Modern Three Bedroom Three Bathroom Duplex Apartment With Private Pool & Garden. Ideal Central Location. Perfect For Holidays, Rental Investment or Permanent Living. Fully Furnished & Air Conditioned.
- Private entrance
- Open plan living area with modern kitchen, lounge and dining area
- Shaded outdoor dining terrace, with private infinity style pool and sun terraces
- Ground floor double bedroom with private balcony
- Ground floor shower bathroom with walk in shower
- Lower ground floor hallway with under stairs storage cupboards
- Master double bedroom with access to the lower level garden terraces and en suite shower bathroom
- Large twin bedroom with access to the lower level garden terraces and en suite shower bathroom
- One garage parking space
- Fully furnished and air conditioned
- Ready to go holiday let with rental history.
We are pleased to offer this popular holiday rental property for resale. Located close to the town centre and local shops, the apartment has a highly convenient location for both holidays and all year round living. The property is one of 4 apartments within the building. Each apartment has its own pool and allocated garage parking.
The apartment has a shared entrance pathway with the two apartments above but private main entrance door. On the upper level is a modern kitchen with large fridge/freezer, built in oven, hob, extractor and dishwasher. A small return breakfast bar separates the kitchen from the main living area, which is also slightly split level, from the kitchen. The spacious lounge/dining area has large sliding doors onto the terrace, with a shaded dining area, pretty private pool with shallow area, and sun bathing terraces. The apartment is separated from the neighbour next door with a planted boarder and fence panelling.
Also on the upper level of the apartment is a shower bathroom and double bedroom. Located to the rear the double bedroom has a private balcony overlooking neighbouring properties.
Stairs lead down to the lower floor, which has extra high ceilings throughout. This lower level is particularly spacious and offers a cool escape in the heat of summer. A long hallway has fitted cupboards underneath the stairs for storage. These also house the hot water heater and washing machine.
On this lower level is the master double bedroom and twin bedrooms. The master bedroom has lots of wardrobe storage, an en suite shower bathroom and two sets of large sliding doors that open up onto the lower garden terrace. The twin bedroom is equally spacious, also with en suite shower bathroom and access to the garden terrace.
This well presented property is currently a popular holiday home and rental. Buyers interested in the rental income should please contact us for more information. Buyers wishing to view should contact us to learn when viewings between/around guests can be arranged.