Charismatic Two Bedroom Two Bathroom Stone House With Private Roof Terrace. Stunning Shared Pool & Gardens. Located On A Popular Town Centre Complex. SOLD
- Entrance hall
- Cloakroom WC/Storage
- Open plan modern kitchen/dining area with breakfast bar
- Traditional lounge with fireplace
- Garden dining terrace
- 2 x first floor double bedrooms with private balconies
- 2x first floor fully updated shower bathrooms
- Approximately 60m2 private roof terrace with outdoor kitchen, BBQ, Dining area with pergola and sun bathing terrace
- 185m2 Shared pool to just 9 properties with a central but quiet location
- Excellent holiday home, rental investment or property for permanent living.
- Furnished & air conditioned throughout.
- Additional photos will be available shortly
We are pleased to offer this charismatic stone house located on the exclusive Kalkan Han Inn complex. The Han Inn site comprises just 9 properties, set in an oasis of a garden and stunning 185m2 shared pool. The Han Inn architecture was designed to resemble a Mediterrannean village with part of the properties in a Greek/Santorina style and part Greek Stone houses. The location is just ideal for the town yet hidden away from the noise and bustle of the centre.
The stone house has a private entrance into a small hallway which leads through to a large kitchen/dining room. The kitchen has been recently refitted and includes modern appliances and a dining/breakfast bar. This area leads directly out to a sunny dining terrace overlooking the garden and pool. The kitchen area leads through to a more traditional lounge, with wooden floors and Greek style fireplace.
The first floor bedrooms are unusually accessed via two separate staircases. The first staircase leads from the lounge. This stairs takes you to the front double bedroom with corner balcony, shower bathroom and the staircase to the roof terrace. The second staircase leads from the main entrance hallway. This stairs takes you to the front double bedroom with larger curved balcony and shower bathroom.
On the roof terrace is a whole second living area for most of the year. Here you will find sunbeds for private sunbathing, and outside kitchen with BBQ, and dining area covered with a pergola.
All bathrooms and the kitchen have been updated by the current owner as well as extensive work to the private roof terrace. The property is therefore being sold in good order throughout. Buyers interested in the rentability of this property should contact us for more information. Buyers wishing to view should contact us to learn when viewings between/around guests can be arranged.