Rarely Available Three Bedroom Penthouse Apartment Within Easy Walking Distance of Town. Sea Views, Private Roof Terrace, Patio Garden & Attractive Large Shared Pool & Terraces.
- Private entrance and entrance hall
- Double bedroom with front facing sea view balcony
- Double bedroom with side facing sea view balcony
- Family bathroom with bath/shower
- Open plan living area with two large balconies
- Kitchen with large fridge/freezer, fitted oven, hob, extractor and dishwasher
- Master bedroom with access to the roof terrace. Featuring an en suite bathroom and free standing round Jacuzzi bath.
- Large private roof terrace
- Large shared pool and sun terraces (fully refurbished and retiled winter 2018)
- Shared pergola seating area
- Patio gardens with BBQ area and off road parking
- Fully furnished and air conditioned
We are pleased to offer this lovely three bedroom penthouse duplex apartment. Located within a stone’s throw of the Kalamar road this is an easy 10-12 minutes walking distance of the town centre. This small development of just 3 apartments (2 x 2 bedroom and 1 x 3 bedroom) is a rather unique. Constructed by one of Kalkan’s well know developers in around 2004, the apartments occupy a generous 707m2 plot with a large pool, sun terrace and shaded pergola seating area. The communal pool and sun terraces were completely refurbished and retiled this winter (2018) and the pool conveniently has a shallow end with entrance steps.
This top floor apartment has the use the terraced patio garden to the rear and the off road parking space. This is an ideal additional area for BBQ’s and entertaining.
The apartment has a private entrance leading into an entrance hallway. Located off the hallway are two good sized double bedrooms each with sea balconies and a large family bathroom with bath/shower. The open plan living area has a wrap around balcony with pan tiled roof for shade as well as a second side balcony off the kitchen area.
The kitchen is compact yet functional with a fitted oven/hob and large fridge freezer on one run. A sink, work preparation area and dishwasher on the opposite run.
A wooden staircase leads to the upper floor which comprises one large master bedroom suite and the private roof terrace. The master bedroom features an en suite bathroom as well as round feature round jaccuzi bath with shower overlooking the sea. The floor in the master bedroom is inset with travertine mosaic designs as well as the tiled walls around the bath area. The roof terrace is large with enough space for a couple of sun beds and a dining table.
The property is being sold furnished with air conditioning to all rooms. All floors throughout are finished in travertine limestone and external doors and windows in double glazed PVC. The current site maintenance charge for pool and gardens is a very reasonable £750. This sought after apartment complex rarely comes up for resale. Early viewing is advised.