Four En Suite Bedroom Detached Villa With Private Pool In The Heart Of Kalkan’s Old Town. Just Minutes From The Harbour & Beach. Recently Refurbished Throughout. Includes a one bedroom annex for conversion. SOLD
- Open plan living area with sliding doors to the pool terrace and doors to the dining terrace
- Modernised kitchen with fitted oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Ground floor shower bathroom
- Laundry area
- First floor double bedroom with private sea view balcony and en suite with walk in shower.
- First floor twin bedroom with private side balcony and en suite with walk in shower
- Second floor double bedroom with private sea view balcony and en suite with walk in shower.
- Second floor twin bedroom with private side balcony and en suite with walk in shower
- Private pool recently retiled with walk in steps
- Upper garden terrace with BBQ area and Ottoman seating
- One bedroom annex below the pool terrace previously used as site caretaker’s apartment. Comprises a bedroom, open plan living area with kitchen and bathroom. In need of refurbishment.
- Fully furnished and air conditioned throughout.
We are pleased to offer this established detached triplex villa located in Kalkan’s Old Quarter just minutes walk from the beach, harbour, and the many restaurants and bars of the Old Town. This is central, yet quiet location, is ideal for those who want to be in the centre of town with or without a car. Car parking is available on the street immediately outside the property. The villa is one of small complex of villas and apartments built in around 2006 and occupies a corner position with a land share area of 250m2. The other surrounding properties are primarily 3 and 4 bedroom villas and 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with shared pools. Many of them are holiday homes and holiday rentals.
The villa is accessed from the upper street via a pretty arched stone gate. A short flight of steps lead to a large patio garden with Olive tree, stone built BBQ and Ottoman seating area, with a view of the sea. The steps continue down to the entrance level of the villa. To the side of the villa is a decent size pool, recently retiled and with convenient walk in steps. To the front of the villa the sun terrace area has been enclosed with attractive wooden panelling, to create a private sun trap with sun loungers and dining area.
Entering the villa is a cool tranquil open plan living area with wood effect tiled floors throughout. A lounge area looks out over the pool and kitchen dining area accesses the front sun terrace. The kitchen has been recently modernised and offers all modern appliances. Also on this level is a shower bathroom and laundry area. A wooden staircase leads to the upper levels.
The layout of the first and second floor is identical. Each floor offers a spacious double and twin en suite bedroom. Each bedroom has a private balcony and all the en suite bathrooms have recently been refitted with luxury walk in showers and feature sinks. All the bedroom balconies offer a partial yet impressive sea view of Kalkan bay and the town.
If buyers wish they can seek permission to extend the stairs up to the roof level and open the current tiled roof up into a roof terrace. This would have a stunning 360 degree view of Kalkan bay.
Located below the pool terrace is a separate annex apartment. This was originally the site caretakers accommodation and is in need of refurbishment. It offers a bedroom, open plan living area and bathroom all with high level windows and high ceilings. With utilities all provided from the main villa, this could be used as a studio apartment for additional guests, or by the new owners, should they decide to rent out the villa during the summer months. It could alternatively be used as art studio, office or gym.
For buyers interested in rental income, property of this type rents easily for £1,395-£1,850 per week from April through to October. We would estimated a gross income potential of around £30,000 per summer (subject to running costs and tax) in its current four bedroom format.
All viewings for this property are by appointment only.