PRICE: £Withdrawn from sale
Modern Art Deco Style, Three En Suite Bedroom Sea View Villa, with Private Pool & Off Road Parking. Located On A Popular Street In Kiziltas. Radiator Central Heating & Air Conditioning Throughout. Withdrawn From Sale.
- Separate entrance hall
- Cloakroom WC
- Open plan living area with recessed newly fitted kitchen, dining area and lounge. Central French doors to the poolside.
- Brand new L- shaped kitchen with fridge/freezer, oven, hob, extractor, fitted microwave and dishwasher
- Large under stairs storage room
- Twin bedroom with brand new en suite shower bathroom
- Master double bedroom with private balcony, en suite bathroom with large walk in shower
- Guest double bedroom with en suite walk in shower bathroom
- Sea view roof terrace
- Roof level kitchen with mini fridge and washing machine
- Private pool, low maintenance garden and shared off road parking
- Large garden depot/storage room
- Central heating via radiator and air conditioned throughout.
We are pleased to offer this attractive art deco style modern villa located on a popular street in Kiziltas. The villa is one of two identical villas built together in 2003, with private pools and shared off road parking area. In the last year the property has undergone considerable refurbishment and modernisation, including a new ground floor layout, solar panel hot water and new swimming pool. It is offered for sale in excellent condition throughout.
The villa has an elevated position from the street below affording sea views from the pool terrace. The mature gardens create a good deal of privacy and have been designed for low maintenance. There is an attractive stone eating/BBQ area to one corner of the terrace and a pretty pergola lounging area to the other.
Inside the villa, is a separate entrance hall with a cloakroom WC. A door separates this from the open plan living area. The living area features a lounge to one end with dining area in the centre and kitchen recessed off from the other side. In the centre are large French doors opening onto the pool terrace. To the rear of the ground floor is a cool twin bedroom with an internal stone feature wall. This bedroom has a brand new fitted bathroom with walk in shower.
On the first floor are two very large bedrooms. The master bedroom has a private sea view balcony and en suite bathroom with a large walk in shower. The second guest bedroom is almost as large again with a spacious walk in shower bathroom.
On the roof floor is a landing area with storage, an open roof terrace with seating area and a roof level closed kitchenette/laundry/storage. The villa also has a handy garden storage room/pool room which is large enough to store all outside furniture in the winter months.
The property unusually offers central heating via oil fired boiler/radiators and is fully air conditioned throughout. It is the perfect holiday home, villa holiday rental, or retirement home for permanent living.
All viewings are by prior appointment please.