PRICE: £Withdrawn from sale
Ultimately Private 4-5 Bedroom Stone Villa with Courtyard Pool, Sea View Roof Terrace & Off Street Gated Parking. Withdrawn from Sale.
- Open plan ground floor living area with doors and windows facing south and west to the garden and poolside.
- Open plan kitchen with black granite worktops, all built in modern appliances and wardrobe style double door fridge/freezer
- Ground floor cloakroom WC
- Ground floor double bedroom
- Spacious first floor landing leading to three bedrooms
- Master bedroom suite with window facing the pool and private balcony overlooking the sea. En suite bathroom finished in marble with separate shower and corner jacuzzi bath.
- Twin bedroom with private balcony overlooking the pool.
- Double bedroom with windows to the side garden
- Family bathroom with his and her stone sinks and large walk in corner shower.
- Roof level landing leading to two further rooms. One room is used as a laundry and storage room. The second room is empty and could be used as a 5th bedroom. A/C is installed and there is a sea view window to the roof terrace.
- Large roof terrace with panoramic sea views of Kalkan bay.
- Fully furnished and air conditioned throughout.
We are pleased to offer this beautiful stone villa set in a mature landscaped 624m2 plot. Located in the Kiziltas area of town and facing primarily south and west, this is an all year sun location.
The villa has real curb appeal with a substantial frontage of stone walls and off road gated parking. A “gate house” style entrance door, takes you into the courtyard area. Here the private pool is surrounded on three sides with stone walls which incorporate shuttered window openings. When open these provide views of the gardens. On two sides of the courtyard are shaded covered terraces, including a large built in stone BBQ.
The ground floor accommodation offers approximately 90m2 of living space including a cloakroom WC and ground floor double bedroom. The open plan living area has a large hand crafted stone fireplace. Doors and windows open on to three sides, giving views to the garden and poolside.
A marble finished staircase leads to the first floor and a spacious central landing. The master bedroom is located to the sea aspect of the villa, with a private sea view balcony as well as a window overlooking the courtyard pool. This large bedroom has a private bathroom with separate jacuzzi bath and shower fixtures. By the jacuzzi bath there is sea view window. The twin bedroom and its private balcony face the poolside. The further double bedroom is located to the rear. Two bedrooms share a family shower bathroom with double stone feature sinks.
Continuing up to the roof level is a small landing leading to two further rooms. One is fitted out as a laundry and storage area. The other is currently empty. This empty room is approximately 25-30m2 and has both a sea view window and A/C unit. Whilst with some height restriction this can be furnished to add a 5th bedroom.
Finally the roof terrace. This has a 180 degree panoramic sea view of the whole of Kalkan bay. The villa has been well maintained and features electric shutters throughout. With thick stone clad walls this is a perfect house for remaining cool in summer and warm in winter.