Stylish Triplex Modern Villa Located Just 200m from the Sea Front in Kisla Bay. Offering Three Bedroom plus a Self Contained One Bedroom Ground Floor Guest Apartment. Beautiful Open Sea Views. Private Infinity Pool and Garage Parking. SOLD.
In Brief the Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance to the villa on the first floor as viewed into a entrance hallway
- Cloakroom toilet with WC and sink
- Open plan L-shaped living room with lounge one side and kitchen/dining area the other with large corner balcony
- Modern Lineadecor kitchen with stainless steel fitted appliances including dishwasher, oven, 5 ring hob and microwave and recessed stainless fridge/freezer
- First floor master double bedroom with private French balcony. Built in wardrobes. En suite bathroom with separate bath and wet room style shower, wall hung WC and modern sink. Stunning dual aspect sea views across the bay.
- First floor guest double bedroom with private French balcony and en suite shower bathroom.
- Roof level kitchen/laundry area
- Roof level bedroom 3 currently used as a study
- Large roof terrace currently undeveloped.
- On the ground floor pool level is separately accessed one bedroom apartment with its own kitchen/living room, shower bathroom and double bedroom.
- Private infinity pool and low maintenance garden.
- Private garage parking
- Fully furnished and air conditioned including a wood burner stove to the lounge.
We are pleased to offer this stylish triplex detached villa located in a popular street just 200m from the sea. Built in 2006/7 for the current owners the villa was designed as a permanent home with additional accommodation/income potential, in the form of an integral one bedroom apartment. It benefits from open sea views from all levels as well as the convenience of a private garage and infinity pool.
The main accommodation occupies the first, second and roof floors of the building (as viewed) with the separate one bedroom apartment occupying the ground floor by the pool. This apartment has been used for summer holiday rentals by the current owners, the income of which has provided a decent additional income. Alternatively it offers additional space for visiting friends and family.
The ground floor apartment has an open plan living area with modern well fitted kitchen plus a double bedroom and adjacent shower bathroom. Both the living area and bedroom look out over the pool to the sea. The apartment has similar quality finishes to the rest of the property.
The main entrance to the villa is on the first floor accessed from a short flight of steps up the side of the property. The first floor has a separate entrance hall with cloakroom WC and doors that lead into the L-shaped living area. The living area divides into a lounge on one side and kitchen/diner on the other. This first floor has stunning sea views and a large dining balcony.
On the first floor are two similar sized double bedrooms both with sea views and French balconies. The master bedroom has a large bathroom with both a separate bath and wet room style shower. The guest bedroom has an en suite shower. On the top floor is handy kitchen area with sink, washing machine and lots of storage. This floor also has a good size bedroom with a decent ceiling height throughout, that is currently used as a study. The roof terrace affords panoramic sea views across Kalkan bay.