PRICE: OIRO £110,000
Simply One Of The Best Sea View Two Bedroom Duplex Apartments Money Can Buy. Located In Kalkan’s Most Prestigious Location Close To The Regency Hotel. Excellent Rent Ability.
- Private entrance steps and gated entrance.
- Open plan entrance hall which leads to the living area to the front, and to the twin bedroom and shower bathroom to the rear.
- Open plan living area with large sea facing sliding doors to the front and sliding windows to the side. A wrap around balcony extends all the way to the front door.
- Twin bedroom with window.
- Family shower bathroom with walk in shower.
- Upper floor landing leading to a large bathroom to the rear which features separate bath and large corner shower.
- Utility/storage room with washing machine and hot water heater.
- Large master bedroom to the front overlooking the sea. Sliding doors give access onto the roof terrace.
- Private roof terrace with lounge seating area and sun beds.
- Attractive shared pool and parking.
- Fully furnished and air conditioned.
- Excellent rent ability.
We are pleased to offer this two bedroom two bathroom apartment with a much sought Kalkan location on the Oliver apartment development. Located by the Regency hotel the Oliver apartments are an easy 10-15 minute stroll into town and are close to the waterfront of the Yali beach club. The sea views from the apartments and pool are second to none making these highly desirable properties.
The Oliver complex comprises just 8 two bedroom duplex apartments arranged in two block of 4 apartments. All have uninterrupted views across the bay. All 8 apartments share an attractive round pool and some limited off road parking below.
On the lower level is a spacious open plan living area with large sliding doors to the sea and a large feature sliding window to the side. A practical kitchen is located in one corner, with a full size fridge/freezer, fitted oven, hob, extractor and dishwasher. The lounge doors open onto a generous balcony large enough to sit out on to dine or have some relaxing sofas.. The balcony extends all the way round the side of the apartment up to the gated entrance by the front door. Off the entrance hallway, to the rear of the apartment, is the second bedroom. This bedroom is configured as a twin and has windows overlooking natural olive groves to the rear. The land to area will not be given to construction development. Adjacent to the bedroom is a large family bathroom with wall hung WC, sink and walk in shower with screen.
The upper floor of the apartment is given over to one very luxury space comprising a large master bedroom and bathroom and handy utility room. The bathroom offers both a large shower cubicle and corner bath with wall hung toilet. The master bedroom is a generous sized room with direct views over the sea plus sliding doors onto the roof terrace. Also located on this floor is a small utility room which houses the washing machine and hot water heater and provides handy storage.
The roof terrace has a panoramic view not only of the sea but the back drop of the mountains. It is large enough to add a hot tub or small Jacuzzi to the rear if wanted.
Currently the apartment is used as a holiday home and rental investment. It has demonstrated weekly rental prices of £455- £525 throughout the main summer period and should offer buyers a comfortable 4-5% nett return on investment. The current site maintenance fee is £1,100 a year and this also includes weekly cleaning and laundry at the apartment when occupied.