A Unique Residence Of Two Detached Stone Buildings With A Special Location Over Looking Kalkan Old Town. A 1,500 m2 Private Plot With Main House And Guest House Offering Four En Suite Bedrooms. Private Pools And Cascading Landscaped Gardens. A Rare Opportunity. SOLD
The Accommodation Comprises:
- Private gated driveway with remote control gates leading to a parking area for 2-3 cars.
- Main house with over 90 m2 ground floor living area
- Ground floor cloakroom WC
- Master bedroom on the first floor with two sea view terraces. En suite bathroom with walk in shower.
- Terraces to the front and side with pergolas for outdoor dining and seating.
- Long infinity pool to the front with stunning sea views of Kalkan’s Old Quarter, the harbour and the beach.
- Adjacent Guest house with its own separate entrance, terrace and pool.
- Guest house with a ground floor double en suite bedroom and twin en suite bedroom.
- Guest house with a first floor master bedroom with private sea view terrace.
- 60m2 multi purpose room beneath the guest house, suitable as a gym, cinema, games room and the possibility of creating a Turkish Hamam/bath if required.
- Approximately 1000m2 of terraced gardens planted with many types of fruit trees and mature olive trees.
- Now 95% completed with the buyer to choose the final flooring to the bedrooms.
- Price includes final finishing, air conditioning and white goods.
We are pleased to offer this unique opportunity to acquire a highly individual residence over looking Kalkan’s Old Town. This area of Kalkan has strict conservation rules, requiring new buildings to be built in the original Greek style, and according to the location of previous known buildings within each plot. Property like this is rare, especially on a 1,500m2 private plot with perfect sea views over the harbour and beach.
Designed as a one bedroom luxury house with an additional three bedroom guest house, the houses offer lots of flexibility. The residences have two entrances, one from the top , and one from the bottom via the Old Quarter. Access to the Old Town and beach is just a few minutes walk.
The houses are finished with hand worked local stone facades and traditional cedar wood detailing. External doors, windows, and pergolas are also cedar for authenticity, which will be finally sanded and stained according the buyer’s taste.
Previously advertised at £1,250,000 this unique residence is now reduced to £750,000 for a quick sale. It represents an amazing opportunity at this price. Please contact us for more information.