Classic Turkish Two Bedroom Detached House With A Private Terraced Garden Right Conveniently Located In The Town Centre. Fully Furnished & Air Conditioned. SOLD
- Entrance hall
- Ground floor cloakroom/laundry room
- Separate lounge with stone fireplace
- Separate kitchen/dining room, with black granite worktops, featuring a large fridge/freezer, built oven and hob, microwave and dishwasher.
- Master bedroom with private sea view balcony
- Twin bedroom with private sea view balcony
- Family shower bathroom with vanity unit and corner shower cubicle
- Fully furnished and air conditioned
- On site pool via annual membership subscription.
We are pleased to offer this classic two bedroom house with private garden located right in the town centre. Constructed in 2002/3, the property is one of 11 similar houses built on a small complex, just minutes walk from the supermarkets and the Old Town.
The house has a central entrance hall off of which is located the kitchen/dining room to one side and the lounge to the other. A large cloakroom bathroom is situated in the centre partially under the stairs and this also serves as a laundry room. The kitchen offers a full size fridge/freezer, oven/hob, extractor, dishwasher and microwave and has recently had new travertine stone flooring and worktops.
On the first floor are two good size bedrooms, each with private sea view balconies. Located between the bedrooms, is the family bathroom with built in vanity unit with sink and corner shower cabin.
Outside the property is a charming gated private garden laid partly to terrace, planting and stone gravel. There is raised shaded dining area and lower sun bathing terrace. The 11 houses have the option to use the onsite pool via the payment of an annual fee but do not jointly own it.