PRICE: OIRO £299,000
Stunning Sea View Luxury Three Bedroom Villa with Private Infinity Pool On The Lavanta Estate. Additional 25m Communal Pool and Club House With On Site Services.
- Entrance hall with galleried wooden panel feature ceiling
- Stairs down to the ground floor living area with open plan lounge leading out multiple French doors to the pool and garden. Attractive and functional corner fireplace.
- Ground floor shower bathroom/laundry
- Ground floor storage depot
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with French doors to the terrace. Solid wood Lineadecor kitchen with all fully fitted appliances and large wardrobe style fridge/freezer
- First floor central landing with doors to the wooden central balcony
- Master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, sea view balconies, en suite bathroom with bath/shower, fully fitted furniture and full glass mirror wall.
- Guest double bedroom with vaulted ceiling and sea view balcony with built in wardrobes
- Twin bedroom with window to the side
- Family shower bathroom with large shower cubicle and built in furniture
- Fully furnished and air conditioned throughout
- Large corner plot with parking for 2 cars
We are pleased to offer this three bedroom H design type detached villa on the prestigious Lavanta estate. Occupying a front line and corner plot position the villa has stunning views of Kalkan bay.
The Lavanta estate is situated just on the edge of Kalkan overlooking Kalamar bay. It is a short 5 minute drive to the town centre along the D400. The current site services include a 25m communal pool with children’s pool and club house offering bar/café during the main summer season. There is all year round site security and site maintenance services with the properties set within attractive manicured grounds. Additionally the complex has site wi fi, satellite TV and internal phone system.
The villa hosts lots of attractive features including wooden vaulted ceilings to the two main bedrooms, a spacious living room with marble fireplace and French doors along both sides to the pool and garden. The entrance hall to the villa is mid ground and first floor and features an attractive wooden panelled ceiling and marble and white wooden staircase.
On the ground floor the layout is essentially L-shape with large living room and separate but open plan kitchen/dining area. The lounge is full of light with French doors and windows on all three sides. The kitchen is a practical L shaped design and the dining area opens right out to the outside dining terrace by the pool. This floor also offers a ground floor shower bathroom/laundry room and storage depot.
On the first floor is a central landing with inlaid marble floor and French doors opening onto a central wooden balcony overlooking the sea. To the left is the particularly spacious master bedroom with eye catching vaulted ceiling and two balconies (French to the front and full balcony to the side). This master bedroom has an en suite bathroom with bath/shower and bespoke built in sink and storage units made only for the show house.
The second double guest bedroom also features the same wooden vaulted ceiling with a private balcony overlooking the sea and French balcony overlooking the pool. The third twin bedroom has windows to the side. Both the twin bedroom and guest double bedroom have a shared family shower bathroom again with luxury fittings.
Outside the villa has an attractive private infinity pool and the current owners have just recently extended the front terrace sun bathing area (Not shown in the photos). The gardens are planted and matured to all sides to give good privacy.
This is a very well presented and individual property. It will appeal to those looking for something modern yet homely, a home but also a property with excellent holiday rental potential.