Individually Designed & Built Four Bedroom Villa Set In An Exceptionally Large 1204m2 Plot. Large Private Infinity Pool, Olive and Fruit Orchard, Plus Off Road Parking. SOLD
- Entrance hall which leads through to a dining area and the kitchen.
- Open plan kitchen with hand built wooden units
- Sea view garden room with folding glass windows
- Main lounge with fireplace
- Inner hallway leading to a Cloak room WC
- Ground floor bedroom with built in wardrobes and en suite shower bathroom
- First floor master bedroom with a domed extra high ceiling. Built in wardrobes and a private wrap around sea view balcony. Open plan bathroom with bath/shower and sink. Separate WC.
- Guest double bedroom with built in wardrobes. En suite shower bathroom with walk in shower. Private side balcony and front French balonies with sea views.
- Guest double bedroom with built in wardrobes. En suite shower bathroom with walk in shower. Private front facing sea view balcony.
- Study room overlooking the pool.
- Roof terrace
- Large private infinity pool, pergola seating area and BBQ on the poolside level.
- Terraced gardens with a variety of mature olive, lemon and orange trees.
- Large gated off road parking to the rear.
- Fully furnished and air conditioned throughout
- Exception plot size of 1204m2 with around 600m2 of fruit and olive tree orchard.
We are pleased to offer this uniquely designed and built villa with a beautiful view of Kalkan bay and harbour. This individually designed villa was designed by a leading architect and constructed for the current vendors in 2003. Its distinctive design incorporates Mediterranean detailing in the hand cut stone cladding and window boarders, the decorative rendering and pan tiled roofs.
The villa has large gated entrance offering plenty of off road secure car parking to the rear. To the east side is a large private infinity pool with an open view of Kalkan islands. The sun terrace features a stone seating area with stone BBQ, as well as a wooden pergola for relaxing out of the summer sun. To the lower side of the pool are the sloped gardens planted with many mature olive and fruit trees to create a private orchard.
On entering the villa is a spacious entrance hall with curved steps leading down in to the curve fronted main lounge. To the east side, the entrance hall continues into an open plan dining area that then leads through to the kitchen. The dining area is currently not used for this purpose and is furnished with sofa seating. The kitchen is an unusual shape with an architect designed and hand crafted wooden kitchen with wooden worktops.
Leading from the dining area are doors to the garden room. This curved room has an excellent view over the gardens and Kalkan Bay.
The entrance hall leads to the west side into an inner hallway. From this hallway are the wooden stairs to the first floor, a cloakroom WC and ground floor en suite bedroom.
On the first floor are three en suite bedrooms. The most striking of which is the central double master bedroom with its curved frontage and extra high domed ceiling with roof line windows. To either wing of the villa are two similarly proportioned guest double bedrooms each with substantial built in wardrobes and recently refitted en suite shower bathrooms. The east side guest bedroom also has an additional study room which overlooks the pool.
The roof level is given to an open plan roof terrace with 360 degrees of the bay and mountains.
This unusual property has an exceptionally large land area of 1204m2. As such it is possible to seek permission for the construction of another annex building, or for an extension of the current villa. It would also be possible to extend the infinity pool or move it completely if required.
All viewings by prior appointment please.