Four Bedroom Villa With Lovely Pool Side Sea Views & Roof Terrace. One Owner From New. Fully Furnished & Air Conditioned. SOLD.
The Accommodation in Brief!
- Entrance hall
- Ground floor double bedroom with sliding doors to the sun terrace
- Ground floor shower bathroom with walk in shower. This also serves as general cloakroom WC.
- Under stairs storage with washing machine
- Open plan living area U-shaped kitchen featuring breakfast bar. Fully fitted kitchen with fitted oven/hob and dishwasher, extractor hood, microwave and full size fridge/freezer.
- First floor master bedroom with emperor size bed and private sea view balcony. En suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath/shower overlooking the sea, WC and vanity sink units.
- First floor twin bedroom with a private sea view balcony and en suite shower bathroom with walk in shower
- Roof level twin bedroom with built in wardrobes, access to a large under eaves storage room and en suite bathroom with bath/shower.
- Large roof terrace with sun beds and seating
- Private pool, mature gardens and private entrance.
- Fully furnished and air conditioned
- Healthy rental history/return and private website.
We are pleased to offer this excellent resale villa located on a small development of just 3 similar detached villas, each with private pools and gardens. Located at the top of the site, the villa has the benefit of a private entrance, secure sea views and privacy. The town centre is a 15 minute walk away and short taxi ride back up.
The villa has a pretty entrance through mature gardens from the rear. A substantial garden is located to the side with mature palms and local plants. The main entrance leads into a small hallway with stairs up to the first floor and storage cupboard housing the washing machine. A ground floor shower bathroom is located off to the right, followed by a comfortable double bedroom with sliding doors onto the sun terrace.
The main living area is open plan with a modern U-shaped kitchen to one end and lounge to the other. The kitchen features all appliances and breakfast bar. The lounge has sliding doors straight onto the pool terrace. Outside is the private pool with a sea view of Kalkan’s Islands, a lounging area with pergola and a dining area with pergola and BBQ. The pool area is private and un overlooked.
On the first floor is a stunning super sized master bedroom with a four poster hand made wrought iron bed. This pretty pastel blue room has doors and windows all along one side to the sea view and a private sea view balcony. To the further end is a large en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath/shower overlooking the sea. Also on the first floor is a comfortable twin bedroom, again with private balcony, en suite shower bathroom and pretty hand made wrought iron single beds.
On the roof level is a surprisingly comfortable height twin bedroom and en suite bathroom. This pretty room has a feature porthole window, as well as a normal window and door onto the roof terrace. The en suite bathroom is large, with a full size bath with shower. A door from the roof bedroom gives access to a large under eaves storage area ideal as an owners lock up. Finally the spacious roof terrace has an excellent view of Kalkan bay with sun beds and seating.
The villa is finished throughout with tiled floors and bathrooms. External doors and windows are all double glazed PVC and some have been upgraded in recent years. All the furniture and fittings are neutral with hand made wrought iron beds throughout. The villa is offered for sale fully furnished and air conditioned.
Built in 2003/4 the villa has had just one owner since new and a successful rental history achieving a comfortable nett return. It is sold with bookings for 2018 worth over £10,000 (to date) and a private website. Please contact us for more details.