PRICE: OIRO £339,000
Modern 3/4 En Suite Bedroom Triplex Villa With Private Infinity Pool Including A Stylish Separate One Bedroom Apartment Annex. Off Road Parking. Fully Furnished & Air Conditioned.
The Accommodation: The Villa
- Separate entrance hall
- Open plan ground floor living area with modern kitchen, dining and lounge areas with large sliding doors to the outside dining and sun terrace.
- Master top floor bedroom with en suite bathroom and private sea view terrace
- Cloakroom WC
- Double bedroom with sliding doors to the lower garden patio terrace and en suite bathroom with shower.
- Double bedroom with sliding doors to the lower garden patio terrace and en suite shower bathroom with corner shower.
- Further double bedroom/gym/study/games room with en suite shower bathroom with a separate access from the lower level garden.
- Private infinity pool with children’s pool area
- Sun terraces and shaded Ottoman seating area.
- Off road shaded parking.
- Fully furnished and air conditioned.
The Accommodation: The Apartment
- Open plan living area with modern kitchen/dining area and lounge seating.
- Sliding door to reveal a double bedroom with en suite bathroom featuring a mini bath/shower
- Fully furnished and air conditioned throughout.
We are pleased to offer this beautifully presented property within a walking distance of the town centre. Constructed in 2010/11 the villa is one of just 6 properties which are part of an exclusive development of modern villas and apartments, with beautiful sea views of Kalkan harbour.
The property has had just one owner from new and been upgraded extensively throughout their ownership. Just a few things to mention are, the glass stairs from the car parking area, the new kitchen, fireplace, and the lovely new one bedroom guest annex.
The villa is accessed via a small pathway which leads to the gated poolside and the front door. On the entrance level is the open plan living area with a lovely sea view of Kalkan bay. The lounge has an electric built in flame fireplace for the winter and sliding doors out onto the outside dining terrace. The new kitchen features all modern Bosch/Siemens appliances with granite worktops and central island workstation/bar.
Leading out onto the pool side terrace is the shaded dining area, the sun terrace with its infinity pool and the shaded ottoman seating area. The gardens throughout are well stocked with a wide variety of plants and trees, which will delight any gardening enthusiasts. From the poolside is the steel and glass staircase which connects this poolside level with the lower patio level accommodation and off road parking. The stairs are illuminated at night with blue LED lighting.
On the lower level of the villa are two en suite guest double bedrooms, each with sliding doors to the patio garden. These rooms afford a distant view of the islands through the planted gardens of patio terrace. A third bedroom, with en suite shower bathroom, is also located on this level, however it takes it access from the patio terrace and not from inside the property. This room can be used as a fourth bedroom, games room, study or gym.
On the very top floor of the villa is situated the master bedroom with a stunning bird’s eye view of Kalkan harbour. This room has an en suite bathroom with bath/shower and a private side terrace overlooking the pool and harbour.
Finally the recently renovated one bedroom annex. This is real surprise and finished in a “seaside” theme throughout. Great attention to quality and detail is present throughout this entertaining apartment which will delight guests of any age. The apartment has a modern kitchen with breakfast bar dining area, lounge with windows towards the sea and a double bedroom with en suite bathroom. It has its own water and electric meters so if could be rented out independently if required.
The vendors have upgraded this property throughout leaving little to spend for the next owners. Compared to new build and off plan property of the same type it offers excellent value for money. All viewings are by prior appointment please.