Bespoke Four Bedroom Villa with Uninterrupted Sea Views From Every Level. Private Pool and Off Street Parking. Ideal For Holidays & All Year Round Living.
- Spacious entrance hall with central atrium
- Large kitchen and dining area
- Generous double aspect lounge with wood burner
- Poolside wrap around veranda and al fresco dining area
- Ground floor twin bedroom with patio doors out to the terrace
- Ground floor shower bathroom
- Feature staircase leading to a first floor galleried landing.
- Stunning master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, private sea view balcony, walk in wardrobes / dressing area and large en suite bathroom.
- Guest bedroom with king size storage bed, private sea view balcony and en suite shower bathroom
- Roof level landing with laundry area and sink.
- Roof level double bedroom with private balcony and en suite shower bathroom with walk in shower
- General roof terrace
- Private pool with roman steps, large terraces, a large bougainvillea covered pergola offering plenty of shade.
- A generous lower level, all purpose storage depot
- Mature gardens and off road parking for two cars.
- Air conditioned throughout.
- South facing for all day sun.
We are pleased to offer this bespoke designed four bedroom villa located in the lower Kiziltas area of town, offering plenty of privacy. Situated within a large 604m2 private plot, this luxury property affords uninterrupted sea views of Kalkan bay and the islands from every level.
The villa is accessed via a small private driveway which leads to a parking area suitable for 2 cars. The entrance area is surrounded by mature planted gardens to the rear with a wide selection of plants and fruit trees. Entering the villa is a generous spacious hallway with a central atrium which leads through to the part open plan lounge and kitchen/dining area. Also located from the hallway is the twin ground floor good sized bedroom with an adjacent modern shower bathroom.
The large kitchen dining room has modern units, a five ring hob, all fitted appliances and a floating central island which can be moved wherever wanted. There is plenty of space for a permanent dining table. The kitchen leads out onto the dining veranda with tiled roof making outside dining possible all year round. The living area has a curved frontage and internal wall which partly divides it from the kitchen. This lovely spacious lounge leads straight out onto the veranda and pool terrace which all offer Kalkan sea views. The lounge has a wood burner for the winter months and a south facing aspect.
The ground floor also offers a good size twin bedroom with storage beds. An adjacent modernised shower bathroom. This ground floor bedroom is ideal for older family guests, children or alternative use as a study or office.
A real feature of the property is the central galleried staircase, which leads to a first floor level spacious landing. The landing leads to the two bedrooms on this floor and a large laundry storage cupboard. The master bedroom is as spacious as the lounge below it, with large patio doors overlooking the sea. To the rear is a walk in wardrobe/dressing area and fully modernised master bathroom with his and her sinks and walk-in shower. The master bedroom has a private sea view balcony and attractive vaulted ceiling detail above the bed. The second guest bedroom on this floor has a king size storage bed, great fitted wardrobes, a private balcony and en suite shower bathroom. There is also a sea view balcony with table and chairs.
Leading to the roof level is a landing area with washing machine, sink, storage and shelving for a kettle and appliances. On this floor is a further attractive double bedroom with its own long sea view balcony and modern en suite bathroom. The main roof terrace area is separately accessed.
Outside the villa to the front is a lovely shaded veranda perfect for escaping the summer heat, a large stone tiled sun terrace and a private pool with Roman steps. To the front and sides are mature gardens. There is a lower level with pool room and a generous storage depot with plenty of shelving. This well maintained property is being offered for sale with most furniture whilst the full contents being left with the sale will be subject to negotiation.