Large Four Bedroom Villa With Uninterrupted Sea views, Private Pool and Off Street Parking. Ideal For Holidays & All Year Round Living.
- Spacious entrance hall
- Part open plan kitchen and dining area
- Part open plan lounge with wood burner
- Poolside veranda and outside dining area
- Ground floor twin bedroom
- Ground floor shower bathroom
- Feature staircase leading to a first floor galleried landing.
- Super sized master bedroom with private sea view balcony, walk in wardrobes and en suite bathroom.
- Guest double bedroom with private sea view balcony and en suite shower bathroom
- Roof level landing with laundry area and sink.
- Roof level double bedroom with private balcony and en suite shower bathroom with walk in shower
- General roof terrace
- Private pool with steps, terraces and large general purpose storage depot
- Mature gardens and off road parking
- Air conditioned throughout
- Part furnished by negotiation.
We are pleased to offer this pretty four bedroom villa located in the lower Kiziltas area of town. Situated within a large 604m2 private plot, this individually designed and built property affords uninterrupted sea views of Kalkan bay.
The villa is accessed via a small private driveway which leads to a parking area suitable for 2 cars. The entrance area is surrounded by mature planted gardens to the rear with a wide selection of plants and fruit trees. Entering the villa is a generous spacious hallway which leads through to the part open plan lounge and kitchen/dining area. Also located from the hallway is the twin ground floor with an adjacent shower bathroom.
The large kitchen dining has modern units with all fitted appliances and a floating central island which can be moved wherever wanted. There is space for a permanent dining table. The kitchen leads out onto the dining veranda with tiled roof making outside dining possible all year round. The living area has a curved frontage and internal wall which partly divides it from the kitchen. This lovely spacious lounge leads straight out onto the veranda and pool terrace which all offer Kalkan sea views. The lounge has a wood burner for the winter months and a south facing aspect.
The ground floor also offers a good size twin bedroom with adjacent modernised shower bathroom. This ground floor bedroom is ideal for older family guests or alternative use as a study or office.
A real feature of the property is the central gallery staircase, which leads to a first floor level airy landing. The landing leads to the two bedrooms on this floor and a large laundry storage cupboard. The master bedroom is as spacious as the lounge below it, with large doors overlooking the sea. To the rear is a walk in wardrobe/dressing area and fully modernised master bathroom with his and her sinks and walk-in shower. The master bedroom has a private sea view balcony and attractive vaulted ceiling detail above the bed. The second king size guest double bedroom on this floor also has a private balcony and en suite shower bathroom.
Leading to the roof level is a small landing with the washing machine, sink and shelves for a kettle and appliances. On this floor is a further guest double bedroom with its own sea view balcony and modern en suite bathroom. The main roof terrace area is separately accessed.
Outside the villa to the front is a lovely shaded veranda perfect for escaping the summer heat, a large stone tiled sun terrace and a private pool with Roman steps. To the front and sides are mature gardens.
This well maintained property is being offered for sale part furnished and the full contents being left with the sale will be subject to negotiation.