PRICE: OIRO £182,000
Beautiful Mediterranean Style three bedroom villa with mature gardens and private pool. Stunning sea view balconies and roof terrace. Only 200m from the sea front in Kalamar Bay.
The Accommodation in Brief!
- Open plan ground floor living area.
- Lounge with fireplace and door opening to the poolside.
- Kitchen/dining area with fitted kitchen offering integrated oven/hob, extractor, dishwasher, and full size fridge/freezer. Sliding door to the pool terrace.
- Ground floor shower bathroom with shower cubicle
- First floor master bedroom with a sea view French balcony and door to the corner balcony
- First floor twin bedroom with doors to the corner balcony with its shaded pergola and sea views.
- Family bathroom with bath/shower, toilet and sink
- Roof level landing area with mini kitchen featuring sink and washing machine. Under roof eaves storage area.
- Roof level bedroom with three single beds and window to the front.
- Delightful roof terrace with pergola with BBQ chimney
- Private pool surrounded by mature gardens
- Fully furnished and air conditioned.
We are pleased to offer this beautiful Mediterranean style villa located close to the sea front in Kalamar bay. This is a peaceful residential location is within easy walking distance of the Kalamar bay and Kulube beach clubs. This is an established area with no further construction around the property.
The villa is part of the Kalamar Bay Gardens development of three bedroom villas each with private pools and set amongst mature gardens. The site has its own small residential access roads and this particular villa benefits from easy access with parking on the public road to the front. Outside the villa is a private pool and sun terrace made private by the planting on all sides.
The ground floor of the property is open plan with a distinct kitchen/dining area and lounge. The attractive stone fireplace is a working fireplace. Doors to the outside are classic style double glazed PVC. To the rear is a ground floor bathroom with a corner shower unit.
On the first floor are two good size bedrooms with a shared family bathroom. The master bedroom is particularly spacious with large doors to a French balcony the front, window to the side and another smaller door a further corner balcony. This room is full of light with a beautiful framed view of the islands. The second bedroom is a twin layout. This room has large doors opening on the corner balcony again with a beautiful sea view.
Continuing to the roof terrace, there is useful landing area which keeping access to the roof terrace independent from the third bedroom. This landing is equipped with a small kitchen featuring a sink, storage units and washing machine. Additional storage is also available under the roof eaves. The roof bedroom is a good size as roof bedrooms go and comfortable accommodates three single beds for children. There is shelf unit and wardrobe storage, a window and air conditioning. Finally to the roof terrace which is one of the real highlights of the villa. This charming roof terrace has a commanding view of Kalamar Bay as well as a stone BBQ, pergola and seating.
The villa has had just one owner from new and never been rented. It has been well maintained and is lovingly presented. Such properties in this price range rarely come onto the market in Kalamar Bay so do not delay in arranging to view.