Beautifully Presented Luxury Four En Suite Bedroom Villa With Private Pool & Garage Parking. Must Be Viewed!
- Entrance hall
- Open plan living area with split level kitchen, dining and lounging areas
- U-shaped modern kitchen with granite worktops and all modern appliances
- Lounge with bi fold doors connecting to the outside shaded veranda dining terrace
- Ground floor cloakroom WC
- Ground floor double bedroom (currently with sofa bed) with en suite shower bathroom
- First floor master bedroom with en suite shower bathroom and wrap around sea view private balcony
- First floor guest double bedroom with en suite shower bathroom and private sea view balcony
- First floor twin bedroom with en suite bathroom with bath/shower and private sea view balcony
- Private 40m infinity pool
- Substantial terraces with seating areas for sun and shade
- Large private garage
- Fully furnished and air conditioned.
We are pleased to offer this beautifully presented luxury villa with large private infinity pool and closed garage. Located in a quiet street at the top of Kalamar bay, this is a convenient location for nearby mini markets and cafes on the Kalamar road, as well as for the Kalamar Bay Beach club. The villa has a wide frontage to the road giving it a open position and impressive entrance.
Constructed in 2007 the villa offers some 220m2 of accommodation over just 2 floors. This ensures a lovely open plan living area, as well as, 4 all good sized full en suite bedrooms.
Situated within a plot size of just over 400m2, there is a large private infinity pool (measuring 10m x 4m) and multiple garden sun terraces. The side and rear terraces are furnished with seating areas to make the most of the sun and shade at different times of the day. The living room bi fold doors leading directly connect a shaded outdoor dining and seating area with the interior space.
This well presented and furnished property has had just one owner from new. It is used for family holidays as well as holiday rentals, achieving £1350 to £2000/week between May and October.
Buyers may also like to know there is permission to open the flat roof into a roof terrace which would give panoramic sea views of Kalamar bay.