PRICE: OIRO £220,000
Beautifully Restored Greek Stone House With Lovely Sea View Roof Terrace in Kalkan’s Old Town. Three Floors With Two Bedrooms One Bathroom. Lots of Original Features. Mainly Furnished and Air Conditioned.
The Accommodation in Brief
- Open plan living area with original stone fireplace and wooden floors
- Basement with kitchen/dining area with small door leading to a small patio. The kitchen has a fridge/freezer, washing machine and full oven plus larder storage under the wooden staircase
- Family shower bathroom with vanity basin and corner shower cabin
- First floor landing with access to the front wooden balcony overlooking the small Old Town street and the former Village Square
- Twin bedroom with original wardrobe built into the stone wall
- Double bedroom with original fireplace and wardrobe built into the stone wall
- Private roof terrace with beautiful views of the Kalkan harbour and bay.
- Roof level storage area
We are pleased to offer this beautifully restored original Greek stone house in Kalkan’s Old Town. Located in a quiet street overlooking what was once the village square the house is just a few hundred metres from the beach/harbour front, yet enjoys a quiet location. To the side of the property is a small area belonging to the house which could be made into a tiny courtyard garden.
The house offers accommodation over three floors plus a roof level and is entered on the first floor from the street. On the lower floor are sited the kitchen/dining area and family shower bathroom. The kitchen has an access to a small patio area to the rear – the remains of what was once a small street but now enclosed by the surrounding buildings. On the main living floor is the lounge with its original restored fireplace and two windows to the rear overlooking the small patio area below.
On the first floor are two good sized bedrooms and a landing area with access to the street side wooden balcony and a small seating area. The double bedroom has an original fireplace and windows overlooking the patio below. The twin bedroom has windows to the street facing balcony. The wooden staircase rises one more floor to the roof terrace which offers lovely sea views across Kalkan bay.
The house is full of details throughout such as decorative niches and built in original wooden cupboards into the stone walls. The owners have lovingly furnished it over the years with many original items in keeping with the property which add further to its charm. Many, although not all, decorative items are included in the sale.