PRICE: OIRO £250,000
Beautifully Presented Five Bedroom Family Home With Uninterrupted Kalkan Sea Views, Private Infinity Pool And Lots of Lovely Features.
The Accommodation in Brief:
- Entrance hall
- Ground floor shower bathroom
- Ground floor double bedroom with sliding doors onto the pool terrace
- Open plan living area with multiple sliding doors to the pool, recessed kitchen and lounge with stone fireplace
- A modern white gloss kitchen, with black granite worktops, featuring a large fridge/freezer, built oven and hob, microwave and dishwasher.
- Master bedroom with dressing area and en suite shower bathroom
- Master bedroom with feature vaulted wooden ceiling, Jacuzzi bath and en suite shower bathroom
- Guest double bedroom with en suite shower bathroom
- Roof level kitchenette, with a sink and an under worktop fridge.
- Roof level laundry/storage room with washing machine
- Roof level shower bathroom
- Roof level double bedroom with built in eaves storage
- Private roof terrace
- Off road parking
- Large kidney shaped private infinity pool, raised Ottoman seating area with extendable awning and seating area with BBQ and extendable awning.
- Fully furnished and air conditioned
- Security camera/alarm system
We are pleased to offer this substantial five bedroom five bathroom holiday home with uninterrupted Kalkan sea views. The villa has a beautiful large kidney shaped infinity pool and lots of outside terrace space with lovely seating areas overlooking the sea. On the first floor is large sweeping balcony and on the top a spacious roof terrace.
Entering the villa there is a small entrance hall with a shower bathroom to the right and large ground floor bedroom to the left. The hallway opens into the open plan living area with a lounge to the far end, dining area and fitted modern kitchen. Multiple sliding doors open onto the pool terrace. The ground floor double bedroom is particularly spacious and looks out over the pool to the sea.
The first floor of the villa has three large en suite bedrooms all with sea views and access to the first floor sweeping balcony. This floor has two master bedrooms and a smaller double guest bedroom. On the roof level is a further double guest bedroom, with comfortable ceiling height, a separate shower bathroom, roof level kitchenette and storage/laundry room. The large roof terrace faces directly south the sea.
Throughout the villa are beautiful travertine limestone floors and bathrooms and decorative ceilings. The property has seen lots of additions over recent years, including a brand new kitchen, two outside seating areas with extendable awnings and a camera/alarm security system. Offered for sale fully furnished at just £250,000 the villa is attractively priced and an ideal property investment.