PRICE: OIRO £95,000
Two Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment on the Popular Saneil Development. Beautiful Shared Pool and Stunning Sea Views of both Kalkan Bays. Part Furnished and Air Conditioned.
The Accommodation in Brief Comprises:
- Private entrance with an external store room housing hot water tank and washing machine
- Open plan lounge with picture arched windows and door to the corner balcony
- Open plan kitchen with full oven/hob, dishwasher and washing machine. Solid wood units and door fronts with marble work tops.
- Separate shower bathroom with walk in shower with screen
- Hallway with doors to both bedrooms and French doors to the balcony
- Twin bedroom with built in wardrobes and windows to the rear and side.
- Double bedroom with en suite shower bathroom with corner shower cubicle, built in wardrobes and sea facing window.
- Large corner balcony with views of both Kalamar and Kalkan bays. South and West facing for later evening sunshine.
- Communal pool and onsite services including caretaker, backup generator and Wi-Fi.
- Sold part furnished – contact us for more information.
We are pleased to offer two bedroom first floor apartment on the popular Saneil apartment complex. Located just off the Kalamar Road mid way between the town centre and Kalamar Bay the Saneil development consists of 15 apartments arranged in 5 blocks of 3 apartments, with a communal pool plus two private villas with private pools. It is a well established complex with stunning sea views of both Kalkan and Kalamar bays and a good range of onsite services including a caretaker, backup generator and Wi Fi. Over the years it has proven to be constantly popular with holiday makers and property buyers. Thanks to a large area of park land below the views from even the pool level are secure.
The apartment is accessed from a private entrance to the rear of the building. Internally the layout is open plan with a kitchen to one end, lounge in the centre leading to a small hallway from which there is access to the twin and double en suite bedroom. The picture arched windows in the lounge are a defining feature and the corner balcony is large enough for dining, sitting and sunbathing – enjoying a SW aspect for late evening sun.
Apartments on the Saneil development rent out at £400-£595/week.