Spacious Three Bedroom Three Bathroom Villa with Convenient Location just off the Kalamar Road near the Regency Hotel. Private Pool and Roof Terrace. Possible to make a Fourth Bedroom. Furnished and Air Conditioned.
In Brief the Accommodation comprises:
- Long open plan living area with kitchen at one end, lounge at the further end and dining area in the centre. Large sliding doors out onto the pool terrace
- Cloakroom WC and built in storage area housing washing machine and hot water heater.
- First floor double bedroom with built in mirrored wardrobes and large en suite shower bathroom with wet room style shower with glass doors. Private sea view balcony which wraps around the villa front and side.
- First floor twin bedroom with private French balcony and en suite shower bathroom with a wet room style shower with glass doors.
- Second floor master suite occupying the entire floor which consists of three separate rooms: the bedroom, the bathroom and the dressing room. Bedroom with sliding doors to the roof terrace and high wooden ceilings. Bathroom with large corner shower and separate bath plus sliding doors to the terrace and sea views. Dressing room with mirrored built in wardrobes and space for a single bed or child’s cot.
- Roof terrace
- Private pool and terrace with shaded dining area
- Garden storage room (approx 9m2)
- Fully furnished and air conditioned throughout
- 280m2 private plot and approx 170m2 of accommodation
We are pleased to offer this spacious and homely three bedroom villa located close to Regency Hotel and within an easy walking distance to both the town centre and the sea front beach clubs – Yali and Caretta. Completed in 2006 the property is within a small development which comprises the villa, with its private pool, plus 8 apartments with their own separate shared pool.
The property has a private gated entrance with attractive stone arch and iron gate. The private pool to the front has steps at one end and sun bathing terraces around the side. A shaded outdoor dining area is located at the far end covered with a natural trunk pergola and fabric.
The open plan ground floor accommodation is simple with a long and practical rectangular living area with two sliding doors opening to the pool terrace. The kitchen located at one end has a fridge/freezer, dishwasher and full oven with hob and extractor. To rear of the kitchen is small hallway with fitted cupboards that house the washing machine/hot water heater and provide a good storage area. This hall also leads to a cloakroom WC.
On the second floor of the villa are two large en suite bedrooms very simply furnished with natural wooden beds, mirrored fitted wardrobes and white walls. The double bedroom has a private balcony with lovely sea view of Kalkan bay including Kalkan harbour. The twin bedroom has a French balcony and both bedrooms have spacious white en suite shower bathrooms with large wet room style showers with quality glass and chrome shower doors.
The top of the villa features a natural wooden roof of a good height. This entire floor is given to a master suite with three separate rooms: the bedroom, the bathroom and the dressing room. The bedroom is spacious with double sliding doors to the roof terrace and windows to the side. Next to the bedroom is its bathroom with a separate corner bath and shower. This bathroom has sliding doors to the roof terrace and lovely sea view. To the rear is the dressing room which is large enough to be a small bedroom. Currently this has fitted mirrored wardrobes and is used for extra small children or babies cots.
The roof terrace level of the villa has panoramic sea views. The villa is offered for sale fully furnished and air conditioned. It has a well established rental history. Viewings are strictly by prior arranged appointment and generally on changeover days only. Please contact us to check availability to view.