PRICE: OIRO £265,000
Traditional Three Bedroom Three Bathroom Detached Villa with Private Pool and Garage Parking. Stunning Open Sea Views. Double Sized Plot Affording Excellent Privacy. Furnished & Air Conditioned
The Accommodation in Brief!
- Entrance Hall
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with doors to a shaded side terrace
- Open plan lounge with fireplace with doors to a large central covered balcony
- Ground floor cloakroom WC
- Double bedroom 1 with en suite shower bathroom and access to the first floor balcony
- Double bedroom2 with en suite shower bathroom and access to the first floor balcony
- Roof level twin bedroom with en suite shower bathroom
- Private pool and substantial terraced gardens
- Private garage and storage room for conversion to a games room or gym
- Furnished and air conditioned.
We are pleased to offer this mature and well maintained traditional style Kalkan villa with an established location in Kisla Bay. The villa benefits from unobstructed sea views from its elevated position, as well as a double sized plot which boarders a park/no build area. The property comprises three floors plus a roof level with the lowest floor being a shaded open air area to the poolside.
The villa is accessed from the lower street which offers private garage parking. Steps lead up to the pool terrace which offers beautiful uninterupted sea views of Kalkan bay. Substantial gardens run the length of the side of the property.
On the first floor of the villa is the main living area with a large central shaded balcony looking out over the sea. This open plan room offers a lounge area with fireplace and kitchen/dining area. A second shaded side terrace from the dining area provides another outside dining space that links directly via garden steps to the pool terrace below.
On the first floor are two spacious double bedrooms both with en suite shower bathrooms and a shared central balcony. On the roof level one very large bedroom again with an en suite shower bathroom. This roof bedroom is can accommodate 4 single beds if needed or make a very interesting double master suite.
Outside the villa is a mature garden running down one side which could be restructured with terrace levels for seating and pergolas. Another benefit of the property is a storage room accessed from the road below which measures approx 30m2 and could be opened up/developed as a games room or gym.
In Kisla there is very little property that offers this outside space, sea views and privacy. All viewings are by appointment only.