PRICE: OIRO £168,000
Eye Catching Four Bedroom Four Bathroom Villa with Private Pool and Roof Terrace. Only 400m From The Sea Front. Perfect Unobscured Sea Views and Pretty Gardens. Furnished and Air Conditioned.
The Accommodation in Brief
- Open plan living area with floor to ceiling architectural windows to the terrace, fireplace and central wrought iron spiral staircase
- Ground floor double bedroom
- Ground floor shower bathroom
- First floor master bedroom with side sea view balcony and en suite shower bathroom
- First floor double bedroom with architectural windows to the sea. Private sea view balcony, en suite shower bathroom
- First floor single bedroom with architectural windows to the sea. Private sea view balcony and en suite shower bathroom
- Large roof terrace
- Private infinity pool and split level sun terraces
- Mature gardens with garden patio dining area with stone BBQ
- Store room
- Fully furnished and air conditioned.
We are pleased to offer eye catching detached villa located in Kisla bay approximately 300m2 from water front and with the benefit of park land immediately to its sea and mountain views. Built in 2004 the property has a strong architectural style with feature floor to ceiling windows to the front elevation that take in the panoramic view. This property has lots of character and could easily be refurbished in very modern style.
Outside are mature gardens all sides with a garden patio dining area with BBQ. To the front is the infinity pool and sun terrace with two split level dining terraces. Inside the property has an open plan living area with a central wrought iron spiral staircase. The windows are as strong feature of the room which also has an attractive fireplace. Off the living room are the ground floor double bedroom with an adjacent shower bathroom.
On the first floor there is an exact copy of the ground floor bedroom this time with a side balcony and en suite bathroom. Also a another double and single bedroom each with en suite bathrooms and sea view balconies. On the roof the stairs make for an attractive turret feature with a open roof terrace all sides from which there are stunning mountain and bay views.
The property has been well up kept and is offered for sale including all furnishings and air conditioning to each room. The current external doors and windows are solid wood.