PRICE: OIRO £265,000
Substantial Four Bedroom Five Bathroom Detached Family Villa only 300m from the Water Front in Kisla Bay. Private Pool and Off Road Parking. Fully Furnished and Air Conditioned.
In Brief the Accommodation Comprises:
- Open plan living area
- Large U shaped kitchen with fitted oven/hob/extractor, fridge/freezer, dishwasher plus work top/bar countertop with stools
- Ground floor shower bathroom.
- First floor double bedroom with sea view balcony and en suite bathroom with large walk in shower.
- First floor twin bedroom with twin double beds, picture sea view window, side balcony and en suite bathroom
- Second floor double bedroom with sea view balcony and en suite bathroom with large walk in shower.
- Second floor twin bedroom with twin double beds, picture sea view window, side balcony and en suite bathroom
- Private off road parking
- Private overflow pool, sun terrace with BBQ and storage/utility room.
- 360m2 plot with un obscured sea views and over 210m2 of accommodation.
- Air conditioning throughout
We are pleased to offer substantial four en suite bedroom villa located just 300m from the water front in Kisla Bay. Standing on a larger than average plot size for the Kisla area, the villa has an elevated position securing panoramic sea views of Kalkan Bay. There are two points of access to the property, one from the lower and one from the upper street with ample off road parking.
Under the current owners the property has been extensively updated with new external windows and doors, new travertine stone floors to the ground floor, newly tiled pool and pool terrace, new aluminium/glass balustrades, all new marble shower bathrooms and a new kitchen.
The ground floor accommodation comprises an open plan living area with two large sliding doors to the pool terrace. The large U shaped kitchen is finished in cream units with granite work tops with a fitted oven/hob, large fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Also on this floor is a shower bathroom with walk in shower.
An original feature of the villa – the wide wooden staircase – has been retained and gives character to the property. Both the first and second floors are identically laid out with two large en suite bedrooms. The first bedroom offers a double bed with private sea facing balcony and en suite bathroom with walk in shower. The second bedroom is an enormous twin bedroom with two double beds and sea facing picture window. The twin also has a private balcony to the side and large en suite bathroom to the rear.
Currently the property does not have a roof terrace or roof level accommodation but this may be added if wanted subject to local planning application.