PRICE: OIRO £190,000
The Olive Tree Villa. A Unique Four Bedroom Detached Villa With 762m2 Plot, Large Private Pool & Roof Terrace. Designed With An Atrium Style Living Area With Olive Trees.
- Open plan and partly split level ground floor living area.
- Atrium style lounge with Olive trees leading up to a raised lounge area with wood burner for the winter.
- Raised kitchen/dining area with oven, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer.
- Ground floor double bedroom with adjacent shower bathroom
- First floor mezzanine landing with doors out onto the large first floor balcony that sweeps the complete frontage of the property
- 2 x double bedrooms each with en suite shower bathrooms
- Twin bedroom
- Almost 100m2 roof terrace with the potential to add further bedrooms on this level if wanted (subject to planning application).
- Fully furnished and air conditioned.
- Mainly naturally landscaped garden with mature olive trees and off road parking
We are pleased to offer this very individual property located in the Ortaalan area of town and within walking distance of the town centre. Built in 2001 as a one off design for the first owner, this elliptical shaped villa sits in a substantial 762m2 plot with large terraces and over 50m2 private pool.
Today the property is still known locally as the villa with the Olive Tree Lounge. This is down to its unusual design, with naturally occurring Olive trees left growing in the lounge! Certainly a talking point.
The ground floor of the villa is largely open plan and partially split level. The split level lounge features the olive trees on the lower level with a snug like lounge raised above with wood burner for the winter. Similarly the kitchen/dining area is raised and looks out through the olive trees to the pool. To rear of the ground floor is a double bedroom with an adjacent shower bathroom.
The curved staircase rises to the first floor with a mezzanine landing. The mezzanine overlooks the olive trees below and the large first floor windows frame the views through to the balcony and beyond. Doors lead from this landing out to the balcony and to the 3 double bedrooms of which two have en suite shower bathrooms.
Up again and you arrive at the capacious roof terrace. Almost 110m2 in size. From here you can get a completely open view of Kalkan Bay.
As you might expect of a property built in 2001 this villa is now due some updating of the kitchen and bathrooms. There is lots of scope for refurbishment and even re design to include more first floor or roof level accommodation. If wished the lounge olive trees can be removed and the floor in filled to make a much larger lounge.
Priced at £190,000 and open to offers this is great property for a buyer with imagination and a little building experience. We are able to offer a full redesign service and project management of the refurbishment should you require.