Modern Six En Suite Bedroom Luxury Villa with Private Infinity Pool, Garage Parking and Roof Terrace. Located in Komurluk Just 200m to the Sea. Stunning Panoramic Sea Views. Fully Furnished and Air Conditioned.
The Accommodation in Brief:
- Entrance hall and cloakroom WC
- Modern open plan living area with large floor to ceilings doors overlooking the sea. Lounge with fireplace.
- Modern kitchen with black granite worktops offering fitted oven, microwave and dishwasher. Hob and large black glass fridge/freezer.
- Two first floor master bedrooms each with double beds sited to look out to the sea, glass walled en suite shower bathrooms and private balconies.
- Three second floor bedrooms comprising one twin and two doubles. All with en suite shower bathrooms and access to balconies.
- Master roof level suite bedroom occupying almost all the roof floor. En suite shower bathroom and separate round bath. Doors to the roof terrace
- Roof level storage and laundry area
No Buyer’s Commission. What Does This Mean?
We are pleased to offer this stunning modern villa located in the Komurluk area of the town. Komurluk is one of Kalkan’s most sought after and expensive locations with its breathtaking 180 degree panoramic sea views and its proximity to the Old Town centre and sea front with popular beach clubs. This property is located just 200m from the water’s edge.
The villa is approached by a driveway leading to garage parking. A short flight of steps then leads up to the pool terrace and side garden terrace. To the front of the property is an attractive infinity pool with a water fall feature to one end. To the further side is a pool terrace shower and BBQ area.
This triplex villa has a substantial 96m2 open plan ground floor, comprising an entrance hall with cloakroom WC, open plan modern kitchen and open plan dining area and lounge. With floor to ceiling glass doors and windows taking in the view everywhere you look.
On the first floor are two very large master bedrooms. On the island view end the master bedroom has the bed facing out to the sea with fitted wardrobes behind and glass walled en suite bathroom to the side. A side door leads out to a private sea view balcony. The second master bedroom on the harbour side is similarly configured with harbour and bay views. Additionally this room has walk in dressing area completely fitted out with shelves and rails.
On the second floor are three further en suite bedrooms with shared and private balconies. Facing out towards the islands is the twin bedroom with built in wardrobes and en suite shower bathroom. In the centre is a double bedroom with glass walled en suite bathroom. On the harbour end with bay and harbour views another double bedroom with the bed facing out to the sea view and glass walled en suite bathroom. This room has again a walk in dressing room/wardrobe layout.
On the roof floor is sited a washing machine area and storage room under the roof eaves. This floor offers a massive master bedroom with sliding doors onto the roof terrace. This bedroom has a round spa bath as well as en suite shower bathroom with glass wall to the bedroom.
Villas of this calibre can rent from £2,500 to £4,000 a week during the summer season with gross incomes of £40,000 per summer quite achievable. It is well furnished throughout and offered for sale furnished and air conditioned.