PRICE: OIRO £285,000
Individually Designed and Built Two Bedroom Two Bathroom Villa with a Wonderful Position Overlooking Kalkan Bay. Perfect Sea Views Just 200m from the Waterfront. Private Infinity Pool, Parking and Gardens. Furnished and Air Conditioned with Rental Income for 2016.
The Accommodation in Brief:
- Open plan living area with curved glass window and French doors to the pool terrace and sea. The living area has a dining area and lounge area with sofa seating.
- Cloakroom WC
- Fully fitted kitchen part open plan to the living room with oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine.
- Double master bedroom with en suite bathroom and private balcony. The en suite bathroom features a corner bath with shower over, toilet and sink
- Twin bedroom with private balcony and en suite bathroom with shower
- Private kidney shaped infinity pools with Jacuzzi
- Mature gardens
- Fully furnished and air conditioned throughout
- Back up generator and back up water tank
- Internet connection and alarm system
- 452m2 private plot and approx 150m2 accommodation
We are pleased to offer this stunning detached villa located close to the water’s edge in Kisla Bay. Constructed in 2003/4 by one of Kalkan’s leading architects, the villa has a commanding position overlooking the water and is just minutes walk from the sea front. Unusual for the Kisla area of town the property benefits from a 452m2 plot.
The villa has stunning open sea views, a large attractive private kidney pool with Jacuzzi seating, and beautiful mature landscaped gardens. The design is a mix of modern and traditional with a sweeping curved frontage with curved glass windows to the sea, combined with more traditional Mediterranean materials. Internally the ground floor is finished in a warm beige/pink marble and has a open plan layout.
On the ground floor is an open plan living area with lounge and dining area. The kitchen is part enclosed via an archway to the living area and has windows with a view of the sea. The open plan lounge has sofa seating including a sofa bed and there is a ground floor cloakroom WC.
The stairs leading to the first floor and the first floor bedrooms and landing are finished in wood. A spacious staircase and landing lead to two en suite bedrooms each with private balconies. The double bedroom has an en suite bathroom with corner bath/shower over, WC and sink. The twin bedroom has an en suite bathroom with a large shower.
The villa was contracted for many years with tour company Exclusive Escapes and is well known on the rental market. Rented privately from 2016 we would expect it to achieve returns of 5-6% nett a year.