PRICE: OIRO £375,000
Unique Four Bedroom House In The Heart of Kalkan’s Listed Old Quarter. Fully Modernised To High Standard. Stunning Sea View Private Roof Terrace. Must Be Viewed.
The Accommodation in Brief
- Large entrance level lounge with windows on two sides and open staircase to the other floors. Working stone fireplace and feature wooden ceiling.
- Master bedroom with French doors onto a private balcony with Old Town views. Open plan bathroom with freestanding modern bath, large walk in shower, WC and feature sink.
- Upper floor open plan living area with a raised wooden decked lounge and vaulted ceiling. Large sliding doors onto the sea view roof terrace and smaller French doors onto a side balcony.
- Modern kitchen with granite worktops, built in ovens, dishwasher, black glass fronted Fridge/freezer and sink.
- Raised living area with lounge seating/TV, study area and breakfast bar with stools.
- Cloakroom WC
- Roof terrace with beautiful Kalkan harbour sea views. Large dining area with wind out awning and BBQ.
- Lower ground floor master double bedroom with open plan shower bathroom and dressing area. Windows to the side street.
- Lower ground floor separate shower bathroom
- Two lower ground floor twin bedrooms each with windows to the side street and built in wardrobes.
- Fully serviced basement service area with laundry, generator, plus back up emergency water tanks.
- Furnished and air conditioned throughout.
We are pleased to offer this individual four bedroom property located in the heart of Kalkan’s Old Town and just a few minutes walk from the harbour and the beach. This property lies within Kalkan’s protected Old Quarter, where property has to be reconstructed in the style of the house that stood before. This substantial house has one of the largest plots and footprints of any house in Kalkan’s Old Quarter. With accommodation ranging over 3 levels, it offers over 240m2 of living space, plus a beautiful private sea view roof terrace. Originally rebuilt in the early 2000’s to modern construction standards, the house was recently completely refurbished and modernised throughout. The refurbishment created a stunning top floor open plan living space, with large panoramic sliding doors onto the private roof terrace as well as larger more open plan bedrooms.
Today the house is entered from the side street into the middle floor. This floor offers a spacious winter lounge with cosy stone built fireplace and a feature wooden panelled ceiling. Situated off of the winter lounge, is the main master bedroom, which occupies the full width of the building. This impressive master bedroom has an open plan bathroom, lots of wardrobe storage and a private balcony.
The stair case leads down to the lower floor which is still mainly above street level. Here are located three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The second master bedroom is to be found on this floor, with a part open plan dressing area and en suite bathroom with walk in shower. The two further bedrooms are similarly laid out with twin beds and share an adjacent shower bathroom.
The most impressive room of the house however has to be to the top floor living area with its high vaulted ceiling and panoramic sliding doors onto the roof terrace. From the roof terrace is a rare Kalkan harbour view, to be found a very few Old Town properties. The roof terrace has a large 10 seater dining table with wind out awning, BBQ and plenty of space for sun beds. The lounge area on this top floor living area has been raised with a wooden decking to bring the view into the room. Here is a seating area with TV, a study area, breakfast bar and large modern kitchen.
On a practical level the house also benefits from a 90m2 basement which is accessed from the lower floor hallway. This basement is dry and can be used for a variety of purposes. It currently has a laundry area, houses back up emergency water tanks plus emergency electric generator. Throughout the property are double glazed aluminium windows, travertine stone floors and air conditioning. It is offered for sale fully furnished throughout.