PRICE: Reduced to £330,000
Large Modern Four/Five Bedroom Detached Villa with Sea Views over Parkland to the Sea. Substantial Plot Size with a Basement Integral Garage and Fully Equipped Gym. Must be Viewed!
The Accommodation In Brief:
- Entrance lobby leading into an entrance hall
- Cloakroom WC with WC and sink
- Open plan living area with modern kitchen dining area and lounge decorated mainly in black and white throughout.
- Master bedroom with balcony, and en suite shower bathroom and dressing room
- Double bedroom with balcony and en suite shower bathroom
- Double bedroom with balcony and en suite shower bathroom. High vaulted ceilings and curved windows.
- Roof level open plan lounge with sliding doors to the roof terrace
- Roof level double bedroom and separate shower bathroom
- Roof terrace
- Integral basement with gymnasium, laundry/utility room, shower bathroom and integral garage with automatic garage doors.
- Fully furnished and air conditioned. Central heating via radiators to the first floor bedrooms.
- 520m2 land area and over 350m2 of accommodation excluding balconies and roof terrace.
We are pleased to offer this impressive five bedroom detached villa located at the top of Kalamar Bay with a position overlooking parkland to the sea. This is a great location with the olive trees of the parkland creating excellent privacy around the pool and a great outlook to the sea from all levels.
The villa is has an integral garage which makes a handy daily entrance for the property, being integrated into the villa via the basement level. The basement also has a fully equipped gym with cardio and resistance equipment, air conditioning and a gym shower room. A formal entrance is located on the ground floor.
The main living floor of the villa is open plan with sliding doors overlooking the pool to the sea. It features a formal front door entrance lobby leading into a spacious entrance hall. Off of the entrance hall is a cloakroom WC. The ground floor living area has a modern kitchen, dining area and large lounge with seating and fireplace.
On the first floor are three en suite bedrooms all with sea views and access onto the sweeping first floor balcony. The master bedroom has a dressing room and large en suite bathroom with walk in shower. Of the other two bedrooms one has a high vaulted ceiling with a curved windows.
On the roof level are two further rooms and a shower bathroom. This level is currently laid out as a double bedroom, shower bathroom and roof level lounge with doors to the roof terrace. The lounge is bedroom 5 on the original floor plans. From the roof terrace are views across all of Kalamar Bay with the backdrop of the mountains.
Outside the villa the terraces are particularly spacious and bordered to the rear and side with high stone walls. The long rectangular pool has steps with shallow end and a separate jacuzzi pool is sited overlooking the sea.
Throughout the property are travertine floors and bathrooms with high quality bathroom fittings. The current owners are the first owners and have only used the property for family holidays. Although completed in Spring of 2010 it is presented in nearly new condition throughout. The villa is offered for sale with A/C in every room as well as central heating to the first floor bedrooms. Fully furnished with everything you could need to live or potentially let if required.