PRICE: OIRO £119,000
Two Bedroom Two Bathroom First Floor Apartment with Large Sea View Corner Balcony. Stunning Shared Pool on the Popular Saneil Development. Furnished and Air Conditioned.
The Accommodation in Brief Comprises:
- Private entrance with small terrace. External store cupboard housing the washing machine and hot water heater.
- Open plan lounge with picture arched windows and door to the corner terrace
- The original open plan kitchen with full built in oven/hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
- Separate shower bathroom with walk in shower with glass sliding door
- Hallway with doors to both bedrooms and French doors to the terrace
- Twin bedroom with built in wardrobes and windows to the rear and side.
- Double bedroom with en suite shower bathroom with corner shower cubicle, built in wardrobes and sea facing window.
- Large corner balcony with views of both Kalamar and Kalkan bays. South and West facing for later evening sunshine.
- Communal pool and onsite services including caretaker, backup generator and Wi-Fi.
- Sold furnished and air conditioned
Viewings by appointment only – contact us for more information.
We are pleased to offer this two bedroom first floor apartment on the popular Saneil apartment complex. Located just off the Kalamar Road mid way between the town centre and Kalamar Bay, the Saneil complex consists of 15 apartments arranged in 5 blocks of 3 apartments, with a communal pool (plus two private villas with private pools). It is a well established complex with stunning sea views of both Kalkan and Kalamar bays and a good range of onsite services including a caretaker, backup generator and site Wi-Fi. Over the years it has proven to be constantly popular with holiday makers and property buyers. Thanks to a large area of park land below the views from even the pool level are secure.
Located towards the far end of the complex this lovely apartment has the benefit of dual bay views over the beautiful swimming pool. Internally the layout is open plan with a kitchen to one end, lounge in the centre leading to a small hallway from which there is access to the twin and double en suite bedroom. The picture arched windows in the lounge are a defining feature and the corner balcony is large enough for dining, sitting and sunbathing – enjoying a SW aspect for late evening sun.
Apartments on the Saneil development rent out at £400-£595/week and with good levels of occupancy and a solid 5% return after running costs.