Two Bedroom Two Bathroom Penthouse Roof Apartment with Two Stunning Private Roof Terraces. Shared Pool and Children’s Pool plus shared Parking. Lots of Unique Features. Must be Viewed!
The Accommodation in Brief:
- Entrance hall
- Open plan living area with lounge and dining area plus side door to roof terrace 1
- Light stained wooden kitchen with marble work tops including fridge/freezer, fitted dishwasher and fitted washing machine. Mini oven.
- Family bathroom with bath/shower over.
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes, en suite shower bathroom with wet room style shower, and access to the roof terrace 2.
- Twin bedroom with handmade furniture and porthole window
- Shared secure entrance with a buzzer system.
- Shared off road parking, gardens, pool and children’s pool.
- Fully furnished and air conditioned
We are pleased to offer this individual roof level penthouse apartment located within a well established apartment building with a 10-15 minute walk into the town. This small development was built in 2005 and comprises 7 two bedroom apartments with shared off road parking, large attractive pool, separate children’s pool and pretty gardens. It is one of the best maintained small complexes in the town.
This top floor apartment occupies the entire roof level of the building with two large private roof terraces facing south east and south west. The roof terraces both have beautiful un obscured sea views of the Bay, are very private and have storage spaces under the eaves. All rooms of the property lead off from the spacious entrance hall.
Throughout the apartment the floors are natural rustic limestone laid in a mosaic and the bathroom is fully tiled in the same limestone material. The solid timbered roof is in parts of a restricted height, but the privacy, sea views and outside space on offer more than compensates (unless perhaps you are over 6ft tall). The property is offered for sale fully furnished and air conditioned and should you wish to rent it out should achieve £350-£450/week during the summer season.