A Charming Two Bedroom Two Bathroom Duplex Apartment With A Lovely Private Sea View Roof Terrace. Convenient Location For Local Shops and Cafes And Just a 15 Minute Walk To Town. Shared Pool & Parking Between Just 3 Apartments.
Accommodation in Brief:
- Open plan living area with lounge, dining and kitchen areas plus a spacious sea view balcony
- U-shaped kitchen with breakfast bar, including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, fitted oven, hob and extractor plus microwave
- Family shower bathroom finished in marble with large walk in shower with glass screen, WC and vanity sink
- Double bedroom with windows to the read and a private balcony
- Hallway with stairs to the upper floor landing that leads to the bedroom and the roof terrace
- Upper floor double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom with corner bath/shower, WC and sink. Washing machine is also located here.
- Spacious private roof terrace with a built in BBQ and shaded seating area.
- Shared pool, gardens and off road parking space.
- Fully furnished and air conditioned.
We are pleased to offer this charming two bedroom top floor duplex apartment located just off the Kalamar road and within easy walking distance of shops and cafes. Situated on a small intimate development, the apartment is one of just three properties, with a pretty shared pool and shared off road parking space.
The apartment is accessed via a shared main entrance that leads to an internal staircase that goes up to the apartment front door. Only two apartments use this access. Open the apartment main door and you will find yourself in the main living area on the lower floor with an L shaped open plan living area. The lounge has large windows to the sea and the kitchen/dining area doors that open onto a decent sized sea view balcony. The compact kitchen has everything you can need including a small breakfast bar.
To the rear of the lower floor is a large master bedroom. This room has large windows to the rear, floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes and private corner balcony. Between the bedroom and the kitchen is the family shower bathroom with walk in style shower with glass screen.
From the small hallway the stairs rise to the upper floor landing which provide access to the upper bedroom and the roof terrace. The upper bedroom has a stylish designed roof with triangle shaped picture windows to the front and side. Off of the bedroom is a large en suite bathroom with corner bath/shower and this room also houses the washing machine. The roof terrace is accessed from the landing and is a delight, with a beautiful sea view of Kalkan bay, BBQ and shaded lounging area.
Throughout the property is finished with attractive inlaid travertine stone flooring, quality internal wooden doors and attractive moulded/coved ceilings. The stone fireplace in the lounge is a functioning fire for winter and all rooms have air conditioning. The apartment has had just one owner from new and is well maintained throughout, as well as being a popular holiday rental property.